The next Town Board Workshop will be at 8:00 PM on September 30, 2014.
Town Board Meetings broadcast LIVE - FIOS Channel 30, Cablevision Channel 78.
The Town of Orangetown Office of Parks and Recreation 2014-2015 Fall/Winter Recreation Program is now available here.
Information regarding Kidde Smoke and Combination Smoke\CO Alarms can be found here.
The Office of Recreation & Parks is selling discounted movie tickets for the new Regal Cinema in the Shops at Nanuet. Tickets can be purchased between the hours of 9:30am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday. Accepted forms of payment are cash or check. Forms can be found here.
- Supervisor's Proposed 2015 Budget - 2015 Supervisor's Proposed Budget (PDF)
- Budget Message from Supervisor Stewart Sept 23, 2014 - Read Supervisor Stewart's 2015 Budget Address
- 2014 FINAL ASSESSMENT ROLL - 2014 FINAL ASSESSMENT ROLL (PDF)
Email Alerts -
Sign Up today for Town of Orangetown Email Alerts so that we may inform you of special events and other information from the Town.
- RPC Redevelopment Plan - RPC Redevelopment Plan
- Is your downspout legal? - When roof downspouts or sump pumps illegally connect to the sanitary sewer lines, it causes "inflow" of fresh water that can cause sewage overflows, backups and burden the treatment plant with unnecessary energy costs and water to treat. Through a partnership with Nyack volunteers, the Orangetown Department of Environmental Management and Engineering now offers a brochure about illegal connections you can use to educate yourself and neighbors, hand out at community events, etc. Please take a look!
- Public Hearings - For more information regarding Public Hearings, please visit the Town Clerk page.