The next Town Board Meeting will be at 8:00 PM on February 3rd, 2015. Agenda can be found here.
Town Board Meetings broadcast LIVE - FIOS Channel 30, Cablevision Channel 78.
Due to the inclement weather conditions, the "Drop-Off" Center was closed on Saturday, January 24, 2015.
In lieu of Saturday, January 24, weather permitting, the "Drop-Off" Center will be open Saturday, January 31, 2015.
To sign up to receive Land Use Board Agendas and Town Board Agendas click here.
The Recreation Office is selling discounted movie tickets for the new Regal Cinema in the Shops at Nanuet. Tickets can be purchased between the hours of 9:30am to 4:30pm M-F. More inoformation can be found here.
The Recreation Office now has discount ski lift tickets for many local resorts. Some prices are reduced as much as 25%. Accepted forms of payment are cash or check. Please visit our home page for more information.
- 2015 State of the Town Address - (read it here)
- Town of Orangetown Adopted 2015 Budget - 2015 Adopted Budget (PDF)
- Budget Message from Supervisor Stewart Sept 23, 2014 - Read Supervisor Stewart's 2015 Budget Address
- Supervisor's Budget Presentation - Charts & Graphs to Explain the Proposed 2015 Budget can be found here
- 2014 FINAL ASSESSMENT ROLL - 2014 FINAL ASSESSMENT ROLL (PDF)
Email Alerts -
Sign Up today for Town of Orangetown Email Alerts so that we may inform you of special events and other information from the Town.
- RPC Redevelopment Plan - RPC Redevelopment Plan
- Is your downspout legal? - When roof downspouts or sump pumps illegally connect to the sanitary sewer lines, it causes "inflow" of fresh water that can cause sewage overflows, backups and burden the treatment plant with unnecessary energy costs and water to treat. Through a partnership with Nyack volunteers, the Orangetown Department of Environmental Management and Engineering now offers a brochure about illegal connections you can use to educate yourself and neighbors, hand out at community events, etc. Please take a look!
- Public Hearings - For more information regarding Public Hearings, please visit the Town Clerk page.
- Questions and Answers about Anellotech - (Questions and Answers About Anellotech)
- Anellotech - (Information and Documents)