The next Town Board Meeting will be at 7:30 PM on September 9, 2014.
Town Board Meetings broadcast LIVE - FIOS Channel 30, Cablevision Channel 78.
Smoke Detector Recall Information from the Orangetown Fire Prevention Bureau can be found here.
The Orangetown Highway Department will be starting its Surface Treatment Program. The work will begin in Pearl River on or about Monday, August 18th, 2014 and proceed until completion. The listing of streets can be found here.
Discount Theme Park Tickets are now available. Some parks have a limited number of tickets available. Ticket sales will end on September 2nd or until supplies last. Please visit the recreation home page for more information
- 2014 Adopted Budget - 2014 Adopted Budget (PDF)
- Budget Message from Supervisor Stewart Sept 24,2013 - Read Supervisor Stewart "Tentative/Budget" address
- 2014 FINAL ASSESSMENT ROLL - 2014 FINAL ASSESSMENT ROLL (PDF)
Email Alerts -
Sign Up today for Town of Orangetown Email Alerts so that we may inform you of special events and other information from the Town.
- RPC Redevelopment Plan - RPC Redevelopment Plan
- Is your downspout legal? - When roof downspouts or sump pumps illegally connect to the sanitary sewer lines, it causes "inflow" of fresh water that can cause sewage overflows, backups and burden the treatment plant with unnecessary energy costs and water to treat. Through a partnership with Nyack volunteers, the Orangetown Department of Environmental Management and Engineering now offers a brochure about illegal connections you can use to educate yourself and neighbors, hand out at community events, etc. Please take a look!
- Public Hearings - For more information regarding Public Hearings, please visit the Town Clerk page.