The next Town Board Workshop will be held on Tuesday, September 1st at 8:00 pm. For a copy of the agenda click here.
Town Board Meetings broadcast LIVE - FIOS Channel 30, Cablevision Channel 78.
To sign up to receive Land Use Board Agendas and Town Board Agendas click here.
The Recreation Office is selling discounted tickets to some of your favorite theme parks in our area. Tickets can be purchased between the hours of 9:30am to 4:30pm M-F. More information can be found here.
For videos of the Town of Orangetown Parks and Rereation Concerts please go to our YouTube Channel here.
- 2015 State of the Town Address - (read it here)
- Town of Orangetown Adopted 2015 Budget - 2015 Adopted Budget (PDF)
- Budget Message from Supervisor Stewart Sept 23, 2014 - Read Supervisor Stewart's 2015 Budget Address
- Supervisor's Budget Presentation - Charts & Graphs to Explain the Proposed 2015 Budget can be found here
- 2015 FINAL ASSESSMENT ROLL (PDF) - 2015 FINAL ASSESSMENT ROLL (PDF)
Email Alerts -
Sign Up today for Town of Orangetown Email Alerts so that we may inform you of special events and other information from the Town.
- RPC Redevelopment Plan - RPC Redevelopment Plan
- J.B. Clarke Rail Trail Extension - Learn more here
- Is your downspout legal? - When roof downspouts or sump pumps illegally connect to the sanitary sewer lines, it causes "inflow" of fresh water that can cause sewage overflows, backups and burden the treatment plant with unnecessary energy costs and water to treat. Through a partnership with Nyack volunteers, the Orangetown Department of Environmental Management and Engineering now offers a brochure about illegal connections you can use to educate yourself and neighbors, hand out at community events, etc. Please take a look!
- Public Hearings - For more information regarding Public Hearings, please visit the Town Clerk page.
- Questions and Answers about Anellotech - (Questions and Answers About Anellotech)
- Anellotech - (Information and Documents)