The next Town Board Meeting will be held on Tuesday, October 6th at 8:00 pm. For a copy of the agenda click here.
Town Board Meetings broadcast LIVE - FIOS Channel 30, Cablevision Channel 78.
To sign up to receive Land Use Board Agendas and Town Board Agendas click here.
The Office of Recreation & Parks is selling discounted movie tickets for the new Regal Cinema in the Shops at Nanuet. Tickets never expire!
For videos of the Town of Orangetown Parks and Rereation Concerts please go to our YouTube Channel here.
- 2016 Supervisors Tentative Budget - (read it here)
- 2016 Supervisor Budget Presentation - (read it here)
- 2015 State of the Town Address - (read it here)
- 2015 FINAL ASSESSMENT ROLL (PDF) - 2015 FINAL ASSESSMENT ROLL (PDF)
Email Alerts -
Sign Up today for Town of Orangetown Email Alerts so that we may inform you of special events and other information from the Town.
- RPC Redevelopment Plan - RPC Redevelopment Plan
- J.B. Clarke Rail Trail Extension - Learn more here
- Is your downspout legal? - When roof downspouts or sump pumps illegally connect to the sanitary sewer lines, it causes "inflow" of fresh water that can cause sewage overflows, backups and burden the treatment plant with unnecessary energy costs and water to treat. Through a partnership with Nyack volunteers, the Orangetown Department of Environmental Management and Engineering now offers a brochure about illegal connections you can use to educate yourself and neighbors, hand out at community events, etc. Please take a look!
- Public Hearings - For more information regarding Public Hearings, please visit the Town Clerk page.
- Questions and Answers about Anellotech - (Questions and Answers About Anellotech)
- Anellotech - (Information and Documents)