20 South Greenbush Road Orangeburg, New York 10962
Debbie Arbolino, Administrative Aide to the Zoning Board of Appeals and Historic Areas Board
Phone: 845-359-8410, ext. 4331 or 4332
Zoning Board of Appeals
|Daniel Sullivan (Chair)||12/31/2017|
|Thomas Quinn Sr||12/31/2018|
|Leonard Feroldi||Alternate, 12/31/2018|
|Councilman Troy (Liaison)|
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE REQUIRED IN ORDER TO ACCEPT AN APPLICATION:
1. A signed and dated completed Part I and Part II of the Board Application and a copy of the Building Permit Denial Application, signed by the Director of the Department. Zoning Board applications that are referred from the Planning Board or consultations do not require a Building Permit Denial.
2. A Copy of the Deed to the present owner of the property.
3. Agents must have written authorization from the owner to appear in front of the Board. Contract Purchaser may file a copy of the contract.
4. Complete Environmental Assessment form if needed.
5. A list of Names/Addresses of all property owners within 200 feet of perimeter of site, obtained from the Land Use Board Office. Application must include a map of tax lots noting 200 foot radius line as applicable, measuring from all points on property line, not from center of site, excluding public roadways, right of ways, public utility or public entity. Names and addresses must be placed on stamped #10 envelopes, without return address. Do not use a postage meter.
6. A minimum of fifteen (15) of the survey plan scale, (1 inch = 30 feet) showing all zoning bulk and lot dimensions, size and use of all existing and proposed structures, north arrow and vicinity map.
7. A minimum of fifteen (15) architectural plans showing dimensions and height of existing and proposed construction. Floor plans may be needed for clarification. Plans must be signed and sealed by a New York State Professional Engineer and/or Land Surveyor.
2018 FEE SCHEDULE:
Geographic Information System Database Fee: $65.001Legal Notice Advertisement Fee (For each time an advertisement or re-advertisement has to be published): $150.00
NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE APPLICATION PROCESS TAKES APPROXIMATELY 40 DAYS FROM THE TIME OF SUBMISSION TO YOUR BOARD MEETING.
APPLY EARLY IN THE YEAR IF YOU WANT TO HAVE YOUR POOL OR DECK FOR THE SPRING AND SUMMER MONTHS.
2018 MEETING DATES
ORANGETOWN ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
1ST & 3RD Wednesday of every month AT 7:00 PM
January 3rd January 17th
February 7th February 21st
March 7th March 21st
April 4th April 18th
May 2nd May 16th
June 6th June 20th
July 3rd(first Tuesday) July 18th
NO MEETINGS IN AUGUST
September 5th September 19th
October 3rd October 17th
November 7th November 20th (3rd Tuesday)
December 5th (only one meeting in December)
Revised: November 7, 2017
1Effective February 4th, 2015 as per Town Board Resolution No. 45, January 28, 2015