- Frequently Asked Questions
- 2015 Final Greenwaste Removal Schedule and Loose Leaf Pick Up Program
- Snow & Ice Removal Award
- Snow & Ice Control General Information (.pdf)
- Traffic Calming Program (.pdf)
- Drop Off Center
- Route 303 Studies
- Green Waste Information
- Green Team Information
- 2014 Wintergram (pdf)
- Winter Maintenance
- Streets Dedicated To Our Fallen Servicemen Heroes
- 2015 Surface Treatment Program
- Leaf Pickup Portal
Resident Permit Required
Annual Bulk Admission Fee Required
(The Annual Bulk Admission Sticker is valid from January 1 through December 31 each year.)
This is a one time fee for the year.
Drop Off Center Online Purchase
Please click the link below for the 2016 Drop-Off Center Schedule and Hours of Operation. The Drop-Off Center will be open three (3) days per week with alternating Saturdays. The new schedule accounts for Town of Orangetown observed holiday dates.
Here’s What You Need To Know…
The Town of Orangetown’s new “Drop-Off Center”:
- Permit Program began on April 1, 2005.
- Insures only Orangetown residents have access
to the facility.
- Helps provide smooth access through the center.
- Provides data to better plan future services.
- Identifies usage patterns.
- Provides information related to present and future
Here’s What You Need To Do…
- Visit the Orangetown Highway Department
Administrative Office at the above listed address
for your “Drop-Off Center” Permit Application.
- Review “Drop-Off Center” Regulations.
- Bring with you a valid picture I.D. for proof of
- Bring with you the information for each vehicle
you would like to register.
- Complete your free, one time application for
|Important Drop-off Center Documents|
|Drop Off Center Application|
|Drop Off Center Information|
|Drop Off Center Regulations|