- Parks Resident Use Policy
- Blue Hill & Broadacres Golf Courses
- 2016 Student Summer Employment Application
- 2016 Adult Employment Application
- Regal Movie Ticket Flyer
- Regal Movie Ticket Order Form
- Medieval Times Discount Ticket Flyer
- 2016 Orangetown Summer Concert Series
- 2016 Sounds of Summer Calendar
- 2016 Theme Park Ticket Sales Flyer
- 2016 Theme Park Ticket Order Form
- 2016 Facility Use Permit
- 2016 Spring Recreation Brochure
- 2016 Spring Pool Calendar
- 2015/2016 Parks Fee Schedule
- Advisory Committees
- Shade Tree Comm
- Parks & Open Spaces (.pdf)
- Directions to Program Sites (.pdf)
- Conduct in Public Areas (pdf)
- Parks Address Locator
- Parks Local Law 7A (.pdf)
- Related Links
Parks and Recreation.
VISIT: cancellations.com or follow us on twitter @orangetownrec or call 359-6503 and use prompt # 1 for program information
|RECREATION & PARKS FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS|
News & Notes:
Regal Cinemas Discount Ticket Program
The Office of Recreation & Parks is selling discounted movie tickets for the new Regal Cinema in the Shops at Nanuet. Tickets never expire! Movie tickets are great gifts for college students, friends, neighbors and even the bus driver. Save up to 30% off the price of the theatre box office price. Please visit our downloadable files section for a flyer with prices, and purchase terms and conditions. Tickets can be purchased between the hours of 9:30am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday. Accepted forms of payment are cash or check.
Please be advised that the Office of Recreation and Parks will no longer be accepting $100.00 bills as payment for services. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
2016 Summer Recreation Program (PDF)
James Wilson, Parks Maintenance Foreman
Allan Seebach, Greenskeeper, Blue Hill Golf Course
Robert Yezarsky, Building Maintenance
MAIL: 81 Hunt Road, Orangeburg, New York 10962
PHONE: (845) 359-6503 OR (845) 359-5100, ext. 2233
FAX: (845) 359-6991
The mission of the Town of Orangetown Parks and Recreation Department is to deliver leisure time opportunities through safe, well-organized and affordable programs and a comprehensive network of parks, trails and open spaces to promote the mental, physical and social well-being of our residents.
The Department mails flyers to its residents three times a year (early March, May and September), outlining the upcoming programs it will offer. Copies of the current flyer are available on this website, at the Office, local libraries or at Town Hall.
The office also has a resource display of brochures from areas of local interest.
The Parks and Recreation Office, located in a historic sandstone house in Veteran's Memorial Park, is open Monday through Friday, from 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.